I celebrated another birthday this week. Yep I'm the big 4 1 now. LOL!!!
Lots going on with us and not all good. Chuck's dad passed away one month ago today and that's been hard. Last Thursday his mom was admitted to the hospital in Tennessee and had to have surgery on Sunday, so we headed there for a few days.
Chase went to over night basketball camp this week and we picked him up last night. He had a great time but was totally whipped out. He came home, ate dinner and was in bed sleeping soundly by 6:30 last night. That's the first time he's been away from home for more than one night and not with a family member. He said he wanted to go back next year but he wasn't spending the night, "too many weirdos in the dorms Mom" is what he told me. He did have a good time playing 'Ding Dong Ditch' (you know where you ring someones door bell and run). Of course they played it in the dorms on the older boys doors. To be 9 again.
CheyAnn has been staying at Aunt Denise and Uncle Gary's this week and going to VBS with Matthew. She is having a great time and is looking forward to parents night tonight. She went to a basketball day camp last week and won a prize playing Hot Shot (some shooting game). So she was excited about that. I think basketball may be her sport, she definitely has the height for it.
Alyssa is getting ready to take a 5 week summer class. Biology, since she dropped it two quarters in a row. I'm not sure why is psychs her out so much. She also started a student job at the Air Force Base, a great opportunity for her if she does well. They will work around her school schedule and it could also help get her into the Rehab center on the base to work when she graduates from college.
I know I haven't posted any pictures in a while, I've taken lots and will try to get some loaded soon. I've barely had time to blog.
More later.
S:)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago



1 comment:
Did you at least do something fun for your birthday? I hope so!
Post a Comment