Monday, June 15, 2009

Menu Monday

Monday - Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with salad, garlic bread with fresh fruit for dessert.

Tuesday - Breakfast for dinner, homemade blueberry pancakes, sausage, bacon and farm fresh eggs.

Wednesday - Footlong hotdogs on the grill with the works and french fries (quick dinner ballgame night).

Thursday - Chili mac & sour dough bread.

Friday & Saturday - Out of town.

Sunday - Steaks, baked potatoes, and corn on the cob all on the grill.

I've been doing pretty well with planning my menus, it really helps with grocery shopping to know what we are going have ahead of time, at least for dinner. I try to plan the kids lunches too and that helps but if I don't hide the lunch stuff they tend to eat it.

My couponing has gotten better too. The week before last I saved about $60 with store coupons combined with manufacture coupons. Yesterday when I shopped my coupons didn't match up with the sale items and the things I needed so I only save a few dollars.

Have a good week.

S:)

2 comments:

Mary-Leah said...

I saved $26 today with coupons!

Sydney said...

Yum! Your week sounds WAY better than mine! Expect 2 and a half more for dinner. :)