Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My son

He is playing football this year and is in total boy bliss. So is his daddy. I on the other hand have dreams at night of him getting hurt. Dreams of me hurting a coach because my baby got hurt. I told Chaz that Little Bill can't play against a blue team because in my dream the other night that is when he got hurt. Chaz laughed and said which blue team, they will be playing two. What's a mom to do??? I know it's time to let go, let him grow up, let him have his little piece of Heaven on Earth, he's wanted to play football since he was in the womb (I swear it's true). As a baby he would sit on his daddy's lap and watch an entire game with him. He has been telling me since since he was 5 that he is going to play for Ohio State someday that way I can go to the games for free(because it is next to impossible to get tickets to home games). At least I have something to look forward to. He wants to be a running back like Chad Johnson (he plays for the Bengals). Maybe someday...

No comments: