Wednesday, May 28, 2008

GameFly.com

I am really liking GameFly.com to rent video games. I can't tell you how much of my money my kids have wasted on games for their systems that the end up not liking. We get about 2 games a week for our Wii, Nintendo DS's, and/or Game Cube. Some games we only keep a day because they suck others we keep longer because they are fun. We've actually even kept a couple for good by using their "buy it" option. The prices are usually cheaper than in the store and after you buy it they send you the original package with the instructions. My only complaint is they don't send you the instructions when you rent the game, but you can go to the site and get them.

So if you want to check it out click the link below and I get credit for referring you to add points to my game queue.

Try GameFly for FREE or start for only $8.95!

No comments: