Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Pictures

Little Bill and Annie getting ready to go to a Halloween Party on the 25th. She is Dr. B and he is some sort of Scary dude. His ribs are pretty cool though they have blood that pumps through them.
Here is Little Bill and Annie with my niece Cayla, getting ready to go Trick-or-Treating. She is Chaz's step-sisters daughter. Notice Little Bill is missing part of his costume. The blood pumping thing from Saturday night sprung a leak and leaked all over the black cape (notice the red spot on his jeans). At this point I was hoping and praying that crap would wash out of his best pair of Levi's. He only has 2 pair of jeans for school right now. I'm also wondering if I still had the receipt to take it back to Walmart and get money back. After all it wasn't even Halloween yet it is only the 30th.
Party day at school on Halloween Day. Here is Annie with her teacher. The three first grade teachers always dress in some sort of theme. This year they were football players and borrowed uniforms from the high school team. The year Little Bill was in first grade they were Goldy Locks and the 3 Bears. One of the teachers had an aide and she was Goldy. They always put the most thought into their costumes, most of the teachers don't even dress up.
Here is Annie getting ready to walk in the school's annual Halloween Parade. Here is Annie with one of her friends Mya. Mya was a Harley Bride. Here is Little Bill in his classroom waiting to go out to the parade. The little girl next to him is one of his best friends Haylee, they've been best buds since birth. The little girl smiling in the front has also been a good friend since pre-school. There is another little girl next to her and she is Little Bill's current girl friend Maddy. He told me one day that they were "Going Out". What does "going out" mean when you are in 3rd grade. I'll save that for another day.Here he is getting ready to walk in the parade. Maddy is the football player with her back to the camera.
Here is Little Bill's teacher. Not a good picture but I posted a picture of Annie's teacher so thought I'd post his too.

Thanks for looking at yet again more pictures of my kids.

1 comment:

Mary-Leah said...

Actually I only got some of the photos - the rest didn't come through. Nor did the one of your parents on their wedding day??