After all these years I am finally going to learn to play piano.
Chaz's gma passed away last month and they are sorting out her house and Little Bill asked if he could have her piano. After a few weeks of
Chaz's aunts and uncles deciding what they wanted, they decided that Little Bill could have the piano if he wanted it, so we are going this weekend to pick it up. I have no clue where I am going to put it, probably in
Chaz's rec-room, my family room is so small and full now. I know we'll need to get it tuned after we move it and hopefully that will be it, it is pretty old so I don't know if anything else is wrong with it or not, and then Little Bill and I are going to take lessons. He has been gone all week so he doesn't know yet that he will have a piano soon. He is going to be so excited. Actually I am too, I've always wanted to learn to play piano but we've never had one. Well we did one time when I was younger for a few months, it was my aunt and uncles and we kept it in our family room while they moved from one state to another. I guess it must have been too heavy to move on the moving van or something. But since it wasn't going to be a
permanent fixture in our home I never got to take lessons. But if my clarinet and flute days are any indication it won't sound pretty.
No comments:
Post a Comment